San Pedro Café is a Caribbean themed restaurant and bar sharing the flavors, culture and pleasures of the Caribbean Sea with residents and visitors of Hudson Wisconsin. Located in the historic and charming main street district of Hudson Wisconsin, San Pedro Café is located in what was once a bank built-in the 1870′s that has been home to various businesses over the years.
With its wood-fired brick oven, fruit salsas and spicy-heat-fired dishes, San Pedro Café offers a unique experience of Island life. With a concept conceived from the town of San Pedro on the Island paradise of Ambergris Caye (an Island located 40 miles off shore of mainland Belize in Central America), San Pedro Café welcomes you to come as you are. The motto spoken on the Island is actually… “No shirt, no shoes, no problem!”.
Obviously this extreme can not be maintained in a dining establishment; however, the theme of being hospitable and welcoming to all guests still shines through.
Integrated Automation Design work in tandem with Advanced Light and Sound to bring the ultimate automation feature to a restaurant.
Here is what we integrated with our automation system :
- DSC security system
- Lutron Lighting system
- Control 4 Thermostat
- Control 4 media management system
- Panasonic IP camera system
- JBL Audio system
- TV system with AMX digital signage system
Example of our scheduling system :
- When the employees show up for work in the morning the schedule starts running and turns on TV to proper source equipment
- Thermostat adjust properly
- Audio system play predetermined internet radio station.
- Audio will adjust itself based on different times of the day Lunch time tend to be louder so it ramps up the volume 10%
- At dinner time the lighting will start a 30 minute dimming procedure and the client cannot tell if it is the lighting or the sun setting.
Here is the first of four videos on the 5 day remodel.